Teixeira, who won her third contest since turning pro in 2015, received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Catherine Colle Midway Labs USA and Jeff Howe of Optimum Nutrition. Teixeira was fourth in Columbus in her Bikini International debut in 2016.
The remainder of the Bikini International top six:
- 2nd place: Courtney King of Chicago, Ill., received $3,000 and a trophy from ROGUE Fitness and Ultimate Nutrition.
- 3rd place: Jennifer Ronzitti of Severna Park, Md., received $2,000 and a trophy from Jan Tana and BSN.
- 4th place: Janet Layug of Lakeland, Fla., received $1,000 and a trophy from Animal and MHP.
- 5th place: India Paulino of Weston, Fla., received $1,000 and a trophy from Muscle Egg and SBD Apparel.
- 6th place: Justine Munro of Canada received $1,000 and a trophy from Cytosport and Allmax.
|Presenting Sponsors: Europa Sports Products, Optimum Nutrition.|
|Diamond Sponsor: Midway, ROGUE Fitness.|
|Gold Sponsors: Animal, BSN, FLEX Magazine, Jan Tana, MHP, Ultimate Nutrition.|
|Silver Sponsors: ALLMAX, American Electric Power, Blackstone Labs, Blender Bottle, Body Fortress, Complete Nutrition, EAS Abbott Nutrition, GAT, Gold’s Gym, Laura’s Lean Beef, Monster Energy/Monster Muscle, Muscle Egg, Muscle Milk, Nutrex Research, Oh Yeah! Nutrition, Performix, Quest, Ricart.com, Rivalus, Rule One Proteins, SBD, Sweet Sweat by Sports Research, VPX Sports.|
|Bronze Sponsors: Athletic Elite 10, Arena District, Bodybuilding.com, BPI Sports, CarnoSyn, Concept2 CTS Inc., Dymatize, iSatori, Jaybird, Magnum Nutraceuticals, MRI Performance, MuscleSport, Mutant, NVE Pharmaceuticals, ProMera Sports, Sling Shot, Tianqi Shaker Bottle.|
For more information, including schedules, locations and hours, visit www.arnoldsportsfestival.com.