- You will know the steps and strategies needed to become a personal trainer
- You will know how to get clients and grow your personal training practice
- You will know what licenses and permits are needed to become a personal trainer
- You will be able to promote your personal trainer business in many effective ways
- After you will know how to become a trainer and do effective promotion, you will make good money and earn a living being a personal trainer.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- There are no materials needed to begin this course
In this course you will learn everything you need to know for how to become a personal trainer. You will learn everything from the steps needed to get started to ideal strategies to get clients professional marketing companies would use.
How this course on how to become a personal trainer is structured
This course is divided into two parts. The first part of the course is an interview of Joey Zanca who is a successful MMA and boxing personal trainer in New York city. Joey teaches you everything you need to know from deciding whether this career is right for you to the steps you should take to get your first clients and job as a trainer at a gym.
The second part of the course is a list of 25 strategies to get clients as a personal trainer without needing the gym to drive you leads. Together, the course will help you start and grow your personal practice as a personal trainer.
After taking this course on how to become a personal trainer, you will have two paths open to you
First path: if you want to get certified as a personal trainer, you will know what certifications to get. You will also understand the nature of what it is like to work for a gym and get personal training clients there.
Second path: you will be able to get personal training clients outside of the gym by doing your own marketing through your own website, SEO, social media, and other effective strategies.
Not sure if the course is right for you?
Every Udemy course comes with a 30 day money guarantee. So there is never any risk to take a course. If you are curious, go ahead and sign up now, and see for yourself if the course is helpful to you. If it isn’t just get a refund. But I am confident that you will find value from the course!