The Philippine Pre-Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games is a qualifier for the 2017 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games, which is also counted as the 5th Asian Indoor Games will be held in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan in 2017. Ashgabat, first in the former Soviet Central Asian region, won the right to host the Asian Indoor Games. The host city was chosen in Kuwait on 19 December 2010. On 6 July 2013 the flag of the Olympic Council of Asia was officially handed over to the mayor of the city of Ashgabat.
I. ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
1. The Philippine Pre-Asian Indoor & Asian Martial Arts Games is a multi-sport competition for Filipino aged 18 years and above.
2. The Philippine Pre-Asian Indoor & Asian Martial Arts Games is open to Male and Female participant.
3. An athlete should be a Filipino citizen, whether by birth or naturalization.
4. The Philippine Pre-Asian Indoor & Asian Martial Arts Games is open to all amateur and professional participants.
II. FORMS AND DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
1. Athlete Entry Form (Download here)
2. Coach and Delegation Official Form (Download here)
3. Team Roster Form (Download here)
4. Medical and Waiver of Liability to be signed by the athlete, and physician (Download here)
5. Photocopy of certified true copy of athlete’s birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office or the local Civil Registrar or Photocopy of Passport
6. Passport Size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) Picture with high resolution
Sports to be played are the following:
Athlete Entry Form, Medical and Waiver of Liability, Photocopy of NSO Birth certificate or Passport, Passport Size Picture shall be sent on or before 5:00 PM of May 25, 2017 at Email address: [email protected]
MS. ANNIE M. RUIZ 09397627553
MR. GIAN CARLO NARCISO 09953166232
Philippine Sports Commission
Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
Pablo Ocampo Sr. Street, Malate, Manila 1004