Ryan Terry of England outlasted a field of 35 competitors to win the Arnold Classic Men’s Physique for the biggest win of his three-year career in the IFBB Pro League. Terry received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $5,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Jeff Howe of Optimum Nutrition and Catherine Colle of Midway Labs USA. Terry was fourth in Columbus in 2016.
The remainder of the Arnold Men’s Physique top six:
- 2nd place: Andre Ferguson received $2,000 and a trophy from ROGUE Fitness and Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
- 3rd place: Defending champion Brandon Hendrickson of Bartlett, Ill., received $1,500 and a trophy from The Columbus Dispatch and Complete Nutrition.
- 4th place: George Brown of Columbus, Ohio received $1,500 and a trophy from Ultimate Nutrition and Generation Iron.
- 5th place: Jeremy Potvin received $1,000 and a trophy from Rule One Proteins and VPX.
- 6th place: Raymont Edmonds received $500 and a trophy from Rivalus and Animal.