Ryan Terry of England outlasted a field of 35 competitors to win the Arnold Classic Men’s Physique for the biggest win of his three-year career in the IFBB Pro League. Terry received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $5,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Jeff Howe of Optimum Nutrition and Catherine Colle of Midway Labs USA. Terry was fourth in Columbus in 2016.
The remainder of the Arnold Men’s Physique top six:
- 2nd place: Andre Ferguson received $2,000 and a trophy from ROGUE Fitness and Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
- 3rd place: Defending champion Brandon Hendrickson of Bartlett, Ill., received $1,500 and a trophy from The Columbus Dispatch and Complete Nutrition.
- 4th place: George Brown of Columbus, Ohio received $1,500 and a trophy from Ultimate Nutrition and Generation Iron.
- 5th place: Jeremy Potvin received $1,000 and a trophy from Rule One Proteins and VPX.
- 6th place: Raymont Edmonds received $500 and a trophy from Rivalus and Animal.
|Presenting Sponsors: Europa Sports Products, Optimum Nutrition.|
|Diamond Sponsor: Midway, ROGUE Fitness.|
|Gold Sponsors: Animal, BSN, FLEX Magazine, Jan Tana, MHP, Ultimate Nutrition.|
|Silver Sponsors: ALLMAX, American Electric Power, Blackstone Labs, Blender Bottle, Body Fortress, Complete Nutrition, EAS Abbott Nutrition, GAT, Gold’s Gym, Laura’s Lean Beef, Monster Energy/Monster Muscle, Muscle Egg, Muscle Milk, Nutrex Research, Oh Yeah! Nutrition, Performix, Quest, Ricart.com, Rivalus, Rule One Proteins, SBD, Sweet Sweat by Sports Research, VPX Sports.|
|Bronze Sponsors: Athletic Elite 10, Arena District, Bodybuilding.com, BPI Sports, CarnoSyn, Concept2 CTS Inc., Dymatize, iSatori, Jaybird, Magnum Nutraceuticals, MRI Performance, MuscleSport, Mutant, NVE Pharmaceuticals, ProMera Sports, Sling Shot, Tianqi Shaker Bottle.|
For more information, including schedules, locations and hours, visit www.arnoldsportsfestival.com.